1xElectrician and 1xFitter Wanted!
Several exciting opportunities currently exist to work with our client in the Bankstown Region.
These are short term and ongoing casual roles for the right people. The casual pay rates are $38-40+
To be successful in the role you will require:
• Trade Certification – Electrician or Fitter
• Electricians must have a NSW Electrical Contractors Licence
• At least 2 years prior experience in the relevant field
• Experience with Autoclave is preferable but not essential
• Your own tools, car and valid drivers licence.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Breakdown Maintenance
• Working with Manufacturing Equipment
We thank you for your time however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your current resume to Lindsay Pearson ([email protected]) or you can contact our Ingleburn office on 02 9829 1811.