Pre-EMPT Pty Ltd
Our growing Emergency Planning businesses based in South-West Sydney (Gregory Hills) is seeking interested applicants to join our team in the new role of in-house Graphic Designer.
We are looking for the right high performing team member who is aligned with our purpose and is a cultural fit. As an integral part of our small team, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your skill set in delivering high quality graphic design elements, including the production of Evacuation Diagrams.
The successful applicant will:
– Thrive working autonomously
– Be driven by results and focused on achieving outcomes
– Have a high attention to detail & high level of accuracy
– Be willing to be held accountable for the outcomes of their role
– Have excellent phone, communication and computer skills
– Demonstrated experience with Adobe Illustrator (CS6) is essential
Outcomes for this role include:
– Develop visually stunning graphics to meet the requirements of the business
– Produce high quality Evacuation Diagrams that exceed customer expectations (training provided)
– Support marketing campaigns with suitable graphical elements
– Other activities that serve the team and business as required
We place a high level of importance towards professional and personal growth, so we are seeking a committed individual who is willing to give things a go.
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial phone interview, this way we ensure a fair value exchange is achieved based on what you could bring and the outcomes & expectations of the role.
We are based in Gregory Hills and are willing to discuss flexible working hours/location with the right talent. This is not a Full time position but may lead to full time hours in the future.
If you think this role is for you, then please send your resume AND cover letter attention to: