Stalyce Holdings Australia
We are a well-established, rapidly growing manufacturing company behind many of Australia’s well-known brands. Due to ongoing work and increased demands we are looking for a number of people to join our team of process workers.
This is a casual on call role and will involve working as part of a small team, assembling products and running production lines as a process worker. Those who prove themselves throughout the trial period will be considered for our upcoming permanent roles.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a similar role and understand the continuous nature of the job. Awareness of working in a factory setting with a focus on quality is essential.
* Feeding components to enable continuous running of production lines
* Quality checks
* Process Work
* Maintain a clean work environment
* Some lifting (up to 20kg)
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
* MUST BE EXTREMELY RELIABLE
* Own reliable transport
* Safety Boots
* Previous process work experience
* Team Player Attitude
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work occasional overtime at short notice
* Attention to detail and quality focused
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Flexible and adaptable nature
If this sounds like you, please apply in person between 9.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday at 4-6 Technology Drive, Appin.